Bot traffic for Adsense

is this bot traffic safe for websites with Adsense? if its not please tell me the best option that will benefit me from using your services.

https://www.trafficbot.uk/faq.html

Is the traffic real?
It is automated traffic, we use real web browsers with automation to create it, it means the traffic looks like real human traffic just doesn’t make purchases. We guarantee that you will see all the traffic in your Google Analytics.

What are your services for?
Most of our clients use our services to improve their websites’ traffic metrics. We can fix your bounce rate, return rate, session time, increase your traffic volume, add more organic or social traffic and work with almost every aspect of the traffic.

Is it Adsense(and any other Pay Per Click affiliate programs) safe?
Yes, it is absolutely safe for PPC ads, we avoid clicking on ads and therefore you won’t violate any rules of these programs. In case of Adsense by default we don’t even load the ads so by default you won’t see any impressions.

I want more real organic human traffic for increase my adsense income.Is it really possible?
If you give me guranteed that if i take traffic bot paid service.Then can my adsense income increase by increase traffic. please let me know

We don’t work with ads

Very informative thanks !