Enabling only country IP for Profesionnal Package

Hello,

I have a pro package but my local alexa country is downgrading since one week ago…

Could you please enable only the country I targeted in my 15 days left project ? I don’t need other countries among the one I need only, :frowning:

It all depends on the amount of traffic you purchase.
I see that all our traffic is registered by alexa.com so you simply need to purchase more traffic in order for your rank to grow.

Hello,

Thank you for your kind reply Mister admin,

Actually I always use the same package but recently the alexa ranking is dropping a lot, like I went from 260 000 worlwide to 321,000 and the local country went down from 1400 to 1650 and is continuing to drop.

The last time I checked the support, they had some mixed IP from countries, I’m only interested in the country I specificed on my project, and some slovakian & american IP where dropping the results drastically even though the local rank have been additionally bought with the package.

Can you make the same back-end modification to only activate the country I target ? Even if it means the visitors will drop from 1200 to 800 daily but the alexa rank will be better, please help me

You have a Small Professional project, it guarantees certain amount of traffic. Most probably that amount of traffic is simply not enough to maintain your current rank and that is why alexa.com is lowering your it.
Keep in mind that alexa.com is calculating your rank depending on your amount of traffic.

Hello there,

I am 100% sure that amount of traffic has nothing to do with current rank.

I used the same package “Small Professional” for 4 months, and everything was cool until recently, and the support disabled all the other countries from entering, from Alexa reports now I get that most of my traffic is from USA & France ( While I target only one single country )

Three days ago, I told you I was 321,000 now it went to 329,000
Three days ago, I told you local alexa rank was 1650 and now it felt to 1701

Believe me that the amount of traffic has nothing to do, and I don’t have to buy any additionnal package, I know that a small package will get me between 1400 & 1500 in local Alexa while the worldwide rank is around 260.000 to 280.000.

These are the results I always had, and this is not the first time I get this problem, so I know you guys told me before that you disabled the additionnal countries from your back-end, please do it again as I know it’s the only solution

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::blush::blush:

Edit : I tried to renew the project with the correct backend settings where I had the usual results, I get a pop-up saying “Error”, that’s all I could try :confused:

Send us access to your alexa.com account to support@trafficbot.uk, we will check everything inside of it.